Established in 2002, DMCC is a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, with a mandate to enhance commodity trade flows through the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required.
DMCC is the master developer and licensing authority for the Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) free zone and officially recognised as one of the largest mixed use free zone developments in Dubai with over 12,000 registered companies under license.
Situated along Dubai’s arterial Sheikh Zayed Road, DMCC Free Zone features two Metro stations and lies a short distance from the Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence and the iconic Palm Jumeirah. The DMCC Free Zone in Jumeirah Lakes Towers is home to hundreds of restaurants, cafes and hotels of international renown; 220 retail outlets, myriad of health and wellbeing providers; a vast range of business and professional service firms, together with thousands of trading companies.
DMCC offers a well-regulated environment with the following benefits:
• 0% corporate and personal income tax rate guaranteed for 50 years
• 100% business ownership
• 100% capital repatriation
• Licenses for a full range of business activities
• Freehold offices for sale and lease at competitive rates
• Immigration services including visas and other government permits
• Regular networking opportunities through DMCC industry events, sector specific clubs and informative workshops
• Training on the latest developments in trade regulation and compliance standards